My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, July 17, 2006

My Fyugly CALF - Don't read if you expected chio bu pictures...

Other than new house, I've been nursing something else too.

I've been nursing my bike exhaust pipe wound.

Remember how the maggoty sight look? *shudder*


Now, It's healing nicely but it still looks friggin disgusting leh..


Hmm.. dunno if I should put it up..


ITS STILL QUITE DISGUSTING LEH!



I hope you're not munching anything now.






Spit it out first! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








This was wound in week 2.






IIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


I was still visiting the doctor every 3 days to check up, then.


But this is wound week 4 onwards..





It looks something like this now, damn friggin uglyyyy laaahh..

And that day I wore skirt. Hahaha.. madness.. so ugly.
But at least no more puss, blood and all that.


I hope the scar would not be so obvious =)..



*sobs*..

*sobs*..

My legs are damn fyucking ugly as they are already!!!!


Aiyah so sorry for the ugly pictures of my right calf..


I am also sorry I have them...


I am so fyucking sorry I am such a clumsy cowww...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Along the same ugly lines,


I have other ugly things happening too.

Now I miss Captain Scary.
Ugly right? I saw him last week. Yes, we are all civilised friends. He was so civilisedly nice. *sigh...*

I wonder what we'd like had we been in another world, another place.



And soon, I shall depict my life with my mom. It's nice. It's like I almost forgot what it's like to be pamperred by someone who loves you a hundred percent.

Nice.

So nice.

House is a bit empty now, 3 bed rooms and the two of us, kinda lonely sometimes. Delightfully peaceful most times. But when the kids are here, it should be quite a mad house.
With mom cooking and cutting veggie and skinning chicken and making noodles all round the clock. She's like an energizer bunny. Gosh.


Ah, can someone tell me where is a good place to put up ad about getting student tenants ah?
I only put up in Indon newspaper. Oh well, sure hope someone called soon.

If you know any overseas student needing accomodation plus plus. Email me then: marcellys@gmail.com

Get The info on it here.

14 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

a bit gross ah? cannot participate in miss universe oredi...dont forget put some tooth paste on it ok..wakakaka

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

its DAMN GROSS CAN!!!

anyway, will never be in miss universe.. i dun have the qualities at all. hahahahaha..

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

WORLD PEACE :D

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

sleekshoes: now now.. stop MOCKING! Heuheuheuheue

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Celly, I think got no choice but to amputate liao...and become that Captain Barbossa from the Pirates of the Carribbean.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger gelatogirl gently snorted that...

U are like so cute la! The specialest thing i've ever met...
And i wanna be with u...if only for a day!

-Tanya-

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Its great to see ur wound is healin well..keep it up & be cautious of the food u're eatin.. =)

Maybe u can try puttin an ad online @ http://www.singaporeland.com.sg/
it shd be quicker i reckon..gd luck ya!

p/s:nah...i didnt dreamt bout goin MOS..but rather only dreamt tat part where the shoes came off..haha..u mentioned tat if we dream of something its not gonna happen..but somehow it does happen2me a couple of txs(times)..but i know tat/heard b4 tat if u dont wanna a dream2happen in real life..u gotta tell some1 bout it..4 eg:if u dream bout some1close2u havin an accident u gotta tell some1 as soon as possible(bcos it happened2me&my sis b4~we didnt tell & a few mths later it happened(similar dreams but diff scenerios,tx & ppl involved thou)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

livin dead doll: aiyohh babe!!! how u been? where the party at? xoxo


cavin: hey cavin, added me where?
the wound ah... lidat lor.. it will leave a scar one lah. so sad.

winterangelz: wah.. so serious ah.. ok ok will keep in mind.. thanks babe.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

cavin.. wah on the calf??? hahahaha.. dowan lah.. draw wat??

oh thanks for adding! =)

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN gently snorted that...

thats a very nasty wound....

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

now those are nasty pix...

oh, hey guys, new here... wandered into this blog someway or another - hi's to all onboard.

anyway, nasty pix... keep `em coming!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

cavin: i think don wan lah.. not sexy lah tat on calf

fireburn: yeppers

cochrane: i dun think i'll post such pictures very often!!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i s'pose you're right - unless you're some kinda weird masochist ;-P

neeway, points to ponder the next time you wanna get on a bike:
1. don't
2. be the one behind the wheel
3. wear pants

tried vit D? i've been told that they do wonders when it comes to skin reparation...

take care ya

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home