My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I AM Backie Backie!!!

I just got back from........

HONG-BLOODY-KONG!!!

Ocht well,

I have yet to upload my HongKong Photoes, and manggg.. there're loads of 'em!!!

So, for now, me need to show you bo liao commemorations of 'Friends day'.

Show you some of my friend's photoes. They're all lovely.. The photoes and the persons.






Jackie Phan (leftmost) sings with Scarlett at the Esplanade.
Jackie is ma sista love.. sista love..




This is my rugby pitch and JianYi, guitarist to Scarlett and high flying Media person

If you prop two goal posts by my temples, you can have a rugby game on the forehead.




This is I and Sir Justin Lim. The Naval Hunk.




This is Jason - bloody stupid idiot- Tan, he's THE most adorable piece of shit I've ever met.
Love him to pieces, eventhough gets on your nerves all the time. No other way.

And I still remember our moments.

Jason spotted me with Clement at River, few weeks back.


"EH!! Boyfriend ah????"

"No lahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......."

"Wahh.. got boyfriend then don't want hang out with us lah.."

"Where gotttttttt....... he's just an old friend lah..."

"Ok lah bye.."

So I went away and sat with Clement again when I got a text message from Jason:


"Have he see you without make up before???"


(his grammar crap, I know)



I picked up the phone and called him back.


"JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"Yes?"


"FYUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"Bye..."


"bye.."



Charming, I know.







This is DeCai and ugly me. DeCai is going to be a pilot.
Have I mentioned that before?
He was my bestest bestest soulmate friend, before we kinda stop making time for each other.
It's got to do with growing old.

Sad, I know. Oh, but the love is forever.



Okay, no more photoes.

But, anyhow, I think I may be attached. More to that if not too embarrassing.




Definitely more to HONG-blardylmf-KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



----------watch this space---------------------------------

7 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Jac still looks damn solid !
Anyway good luck to you on being attached soon .
**ps dont drink too much when you are around him .

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

i will tell jac..

hmmm.... does it sound exciting? how come i dun sound excited?

but im not sure he would like to mentioned , so maybe shd just keep the public status as single.

plus, i wouldnt how long itd last.

crap

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hey celle,

mr singapore is back. u can check out the bunch of guys taking part this year.

cheers
mr bedok 05
:)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

decaaaaaaaai. tat is how u should call him. hue hue hue....

as for you, FINALLY. =p

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Vandalin gently snorted that...

Hmmm looks like someone's got a captain Scary. Heh... I KNEW there was something going on behind the stories...

Thank you Freud.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Jem gently snorted that...

I thought pilots aren't supposed to wear glasses?

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

mr bedok05: thanks for the info!!! hehehe..

alex: why must call decai lidat?
anyway, wanna come my bday this sat at rouge??

vandalin: ehh... like i said.. DONT HAVE CAPTAIN SCARY LAHH... that kind is really too much to tolerate.. so im glad its captain 'pretty nice' instead.

jeremy; thats not his glasses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home