My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Going Absolutely Bonkers

First of all,
I would like to pay my gratuities to Mr big f*ck for listing me on his blogdom chiobu guide2005.
And more so, for listing me right at the top.

But a little complaint: Now everyone's gonna notice just how crass, unrefined I am la dei!
Pardon my portion of profanities, but tell me who's not swearing out there!
I can be quite a lady too... Check me out in Miss SillyCelly Universe Pageant!
I am how refined...almost like crude oil!
Anyhow, Three cheers for J schnorng aka big f*ck.

In case you haven't realised, I have this new immense craze about the word SIAO.

Yes.. S.I.A.O..

To be a bit more of a linguist. (albeit confermm fyucked up one)
I shall ellaborate the noble word in theoretical contexts.

si.a.o [See-Ah-Ou] :

Nature of origin: A Hokkien dialect.


  • adjective : (crazy) (comparative si.a.o.er, superlative si.a.o.est)

____ examples of use: Singapore context : De ger iz dem SIAO!

________________ Global context : That girls is so SIAO!

  • adverb : (translates to English : crazily)

___examples of use: Singapore context: De ger iz SIAO chiooo siall!

_______________Global context : That girl is SIAO gorgeous!

To use this word SIAO, there are many funky combinations to choose from:

  • SIAO BO!

This combination is theoretically interrogative : Crazy or not?!

However, as culture evolves, this is more rampantly used in exclamative form: CRAZY!

*Undoubtedly my favourite combi.*

  • SIAO LIAO!

This combination conveniently signifies past tense : Crazeee oredi.. (have gone crazy)

  • SIAO EH!

Completely exclamatory: Crazy!

Frequently used by the bengs who hang out at Far East Plaza.

  • SIAO CHAR BO! SIAO KIA!

Descriptive (as an adjective) : crazy girl/crazy kid .The former is frequently used at ME!

That's all the Hokk-lish lesson for today. Siao BO!!!

By the way, this new SIAO craze did not pop out of nowhere.
It is undoubtedly closely intertwined with my recent exam turmoils.

Each time I take out my oodles of notes
(oodles coz they're so goddamn messy, dog-eared,stained, crumpled, 'everywhere' all), and admire its blardy thickness,
I'd go : SIAO EH!!!

Whenever I keep getting the solutions to my tutorial questions wrong,
I'd go : SIAO BO!!!

After ages and ages of studying (normally 30 minutes), and I have successfully gotten my labyrinthine neuro-nerves into a deranged, bolloxed web, close to exploding,
I'd go: SIAO LIAO!!!

And when I take another few hours of interlude (normally for blogging/blog reading/blog checking/blog commenting), my friends will then go : SIAO CHAR BO!

Ah yeah.. So that's the story..

Before I sign off, I 'd like to enlighten the lads regarding some issues of paramount importance.
I happen to know a few male friends who watch alot of Jap AV, but dont the fyuck know what the AV girls are moaning/yelling about..

They kept teasing me "Yamatte yamatte.." and stufff.. which is crap shit...

So, just in case the lads out there get to bed a hot Jap babe (you lucky bastard).

Here's my version of 'Sleep with tat Jap hottie' guide

(damn comprehensive but can be improved, maybe Big F**k can help)


Lesson1:
As long as she's moaning : Kimochi ..kimochi ne.. totemo kimochi ne.. or anything along that line...
(meaning : comfortable, very comfortable)
--You're safe. Keep rocking.

Lesson2: If she exclaims : Hayaku Kudasai.. (Wah still polite..), or yells: HAYAKU!!
(meaning: HURRY!!)
--Dude!! Hurry up dei!!!! You think what? marathon ahh?

Lesson3: If she screams: Yamatte!!
(meaning: Stop!)
--Dude, I think you could be doing it wrong, or too fast, or need more KY. Stop! Let her explain or watever la.. maybe she wants to take over.

Lesson4: If she screams : Shimatta !
(meaning: Damn!)
-- Hmm.. study her expression, she could be either cumming or damn angry/disappointed at you.

Lesson5: If she screams : Aisiteru !
(meaning:I love you!)
--Dam!! You're good! But that could mean complications also.
You could be gettin fyucked siall..(metaphorically)..
How lidat.. ? Better not shatter her heart.
Those Jap babes are experts in ninja stunts and samurai sword dances. Dont pray pray.. Watch your ass!

Olrite..

Me need to go study...( or at least try to), HRM exam's comin to slaughter me.
Studyin Thermo now actually. Anyone likes Thermo? Wanna sit for my paper for 5 buckaroos and a spank?
Today's entry is a tad plain.. But give my almost-full photobucket account and poor, ol dyin' me a rest. Next entry will be more decorated aite... proh miz..^^

One last thing, I don't the heck know what I downloaded today (could be new Msn version),But now everything on screen is in blardy Chinese!!!
And it's the Taiwan's ol' ol', leceh, curley wurley one too!!

Arghhhh.... Takes me so long to navigate!!! My Chinese how po-kai!

I still don't know how to revert back sial.. If I start blogging in Chinese, don't blame me! HAHA..
Wharr... this is 'your blog published successfully' : 您的 Blog 已成功發佈

Yauw siew!!!!

30 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

If I'm bedding a non-Singaporean, I think I'd rather be bedding someone like Caprice Bourret!

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

bah.. where the broad from?
Jap gers Kegels dem power one leyy.. u sure u dun wan?

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm... interestin post. Very informative in tryin to explain the spore slang "siao". A very in-depth researth in the matter of beddin japz girls. Kudos.

Info: Caprice Bourret is this hot chick/model from the UK... she did a travel show a couple of years back.

Ok, me back to "tryin to study".

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

lolx

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

moof:I dunno wat ure sayin man.. haven heard of Jap gers goin KETUS before.. so wad does it mean? which AV u watchin? Brazillian ah?

yuz: ok.. I know Caprice then. She hot but legs so long Adrian can handle? euheuheuh will get entangled sial..

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Vicnan gently snorted that...

Go. study. now.

No, really. Go.

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

That's so fricking funny. Damn. You're good. Better than that supposedly queen of blogging (at least for now). Hopefully you'll continue to post stuff like this.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

anonymous: Thank you! That's damn flattering. I will try my best.

vicnan: it's 7 am in the fyucking morning now. I havent slept.. isnt it crazy? u spose to scold me if i dun sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

Hey, your Hokkien seems to be even better than your Chinese ah?? Heh.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Ooh, go google her. She's totally frikkin hot. I don't like Japanese and Taiwanese chicks.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Paperman gently snorted that...

OOH...I enjoyed tt...You huh, young, pretty ger like tt how come know so much abt Japan AV huh??? Naughty naughty... no wonder mum so worried abt you, get you to do AIDs test... Keep on churning the ink ger! You're way cool! How did the paper go btw?

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

gratuite... tip, you know, 15-18%...

i love singlish lor!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Managed to revert back to English? If you're using Internet Explorer, try going to Tools > Options, click on the "Languages..." button and move English to the top of the list.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Forgot to mention that if it doesn't work, a post in Chinese would be fun to read! :)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

hi hi.. got to ur bloggie by all those email circulating on your interviewing pics.. real cool and damn bloody original. Love the vulgarity. Love your guts.. keep up the good work.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Jordan Goh gently snorted that...

I never understood what crap shit the ladies were moaning about when I come across those AVs.

Now I know what "Kimochi ..kimochi" means. Hah!

Thanks for the enlightening "sex noises" explanation!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Ivan gently snorted that...

Ah... so des ne!

Now I can go Photoforum and imagine all those young nubile Japanese bikini babes whispering that stuff to me... :D

Oh yes, Caprice Bourret is hot. But I prefer Laetitia Casta or Alessandra Ambrosio.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jayaxe: dats possible leh//

jordan:doitasimas'te!(welcome)
maybe next one in italian muahaha!

vandice: hehe..paper starts next week

crazy cat:there's an email going around abt my post??? hhahh.. thanks anyway... no lar mom's cool..

hai~ren: be good ok! btw.. u names means sea man or wadd?
hahah

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

yo doll,

i m prepared to sit for/on your thermo for just the spank!

i know when two systems are put in contact with each other, there will be a net exchange of energy and/or matter between them unless they are in thermodynamic equilibrium. Sort of like having sex with Jappie chicks??

hang in there.

cheerio
zebby

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

knn.. now must rehost everything.. GAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

u r so freaking funny. damn weird too. :D oh keep it up anyway, at least your blog keep ppl like me entertain while at work haha

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

zebby: err.. i think in that case u'd fail my paper. no la.. i spank myself.

adrian: u racist leh..heuheuhe

calmone: aye.. will try to do more.

anonymous: careful dun let ur boss catch surfing blogs

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Not racist. Is they too damn act cute act kawaii. I prefer sophisticated and sexy ones, heh.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger J Schnorng gently snorted that...

せーリーちゃん;
ここに書いてる表現では、ちょっと間違ったと思うよ。僕の日本語は確かにそんなに上手とは言えないけど、yamatteではなく、yametteじゃないすか?

日本人の女をやったことないので、はっきりわからない、ね!

yeah, that's my two cents.

regards,
J

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Ivan gently snorted that...

Not sea man lah... everyone thinks like that. It's 害人... sabo king... 'hai ren jing' you know? Long story... but basically I am a jinx. A lot of times I will say 'suay' things and they will come true, and sabo other people haha. :p

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

yea loh, i got that email with the blog address on it .. so that's why i am here commenting on your blog.. lol.. u are getting really quite famous liao.. ganbatte (correct or not?)

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms....celly celly when's ur next post coming?

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

J: BLURRR LIAO!! I nid subtitles!!

Hai-ren: Aorrr.. makes sense, i jinx too, i giv ppl shit luck

crazy cat: is it???

anonymous: heuhue.. ok ok posting now..

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

yeayea.. everyone seems to love the jap look.. ..droolicious!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

my jap look in that cv post???
so act cuteeeeeeee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home