My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, April 10, 2005


Blogger sayang... you are making me damnn sad.. sorry about me swearing at you yesterday.. but you dont have to keep fyucking up on me right? Do I have to keep posting random pictures to say a few words?? I promise I will study 4 hours a day, just let me blog ok blogger sayang? You very gorgeous/cute/irresistible.... *stroke stroke..pat pat* Posted by Hello

9 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Art Hornbie gently snorted that...

Great blog. You're a natural.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Vicnan gently snorted that...

Aww..

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Gabrielle gently snorted that...

ooi pretty, chill lah... study hard okie!

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Dont be disheartened celly dear. Juz keep posting stuff yeah. Anything is better than nothing. Maybe u should start stroking n pattin your computer before u start bloggin. I m sure your blog will "appreciate" your care n concern.

You help make the world "sane" wif your literary contributions. Wifout your post, certain ppl shall suffer from withdrawal symptons. U r my daily "cellefeine fix"... YEAH!!!

Gd luck for the exams... coz i definitely need it liao.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Mr Miyagi gently snorted that...

Blogger's been having lotsa issues. Check here for updates.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

That's strange. It's working fine for me. Maybe it really is NUS.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger J Schnorng gently snorted that...

Eh miss, after clearing your cookies, you should try re-dating the post on interviewers - you can do this by choosing edit post from the list, and changing the time stamp manually.

Regards,
J

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

I have an alternative solution - write a paper diary.

Ah, just kidding! You can try saving your post in your computer and then delete the one in the blogger server. Wait for a few hours (or when blogger.com gets untangled) before re-posting it again.

I had this problem before, so trying the above method can somehow work, if you have the time to dooit, of course.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

thanks for the tips mr miyagi and J..^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home