My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Attenzione.. Attenzione..


HI HIIII ALL!!!

I'd like to make a few announcements today:


1.Re-christening of Rugby Pitch.

Being one of the most important part of my body, my forehead has been graced with wonderful title accordingly all these years.

The wonderful Lohan forehead looks like this...




*Fyuckin LOHAN right?*

SillyCelly's forehead has all along enjoyed the grand title of rugby pitch due to its ridiculous vastness.
However, after its long, appropriate service, the title 'Rugby Pitch' shall be dis-throned.

The Lohan Forehead is now littered with dozens of red dots, also known as acnes and blemishes.

It now looks something like this..

Therefore, it shall be re-christened as:

"The Star Spangled Banner"..

YAY!! *Play Anthem...*

It will take effect from today at 8pm.


2. Chinese proficiency +1.

The second announcement involves my sudden spike in Chinese proficiency level.
Thanks to my ALL NEW Chinese Internet Explorer.
My Chinese has improved.

The auntie in the canteen no longer mistook me asking for fish (yu2), when I ask for yam (yu4).

And the uncle selling sweep tickets.... no longer mistook my intention to ask (wen4) him for intention to kiss(wen3) him. *Really quite disastrous otherwise..*

How all these having anything to do with my new all-Chinese Internet Explorer is yet to be decyphered and fathomed.


3. My New Study-for-exam Motivation.

I have this propped up in front of me whenever I am trying to study.
It's working a bit!!!!!!!






Like I said, working just abit...Maybe if it's a 3D poster, or the real Mr Pitt himself.. or if it's Julian Hee,.. it'd work better..^^


4. Pre-GRad Trip to KL

FAQ: WHat's a pre-grad trip? Is that trip prior to grad?
Ans: Yes ma'am, I will be taking off to KL amidst my exam period.

FAQ: Isnt't that CRAZY?
A little. But, I couldnt resist because it's actually a business trip and I have been given 4 free nights at the Hilton. YAY!!!!!!!

FAQ: Is that the Hilton in KL?
Ans: Yes dumbass.. if the Hilton's the one in Bangkok , then what am I doing in KL?

FAQ: When is this disaster happening?
Ans: Fyuck off for calling it a disaster. It's at end of month. I hope I don't screw up the paper after that though.

5. Aunt Agony.

I would like to reach to those lost souls out there who need help/advice on their love/sex/food/loveless/sexless lives.
I have been advised that I have great potential in giving rational advice due to my ability to think and analyse with SO much rationale and NO symmpathy. (???)
So, please post comment or email me you about weird problems if you have any.
The weirder the better. Heh. I love challenges.
I will be more than delighted to solve it for you!!!
Of course, you don't have to reveal your identities.
Help knows no name.
^^

Stay tuned for AuntCelly's time!!

27 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

ok, i got this wierd problem now.. i dunno why, i have this super urge to visit particular site every now and then .. its at www.sillcelly.blogspot.com
doc, please prescribe a cure.. arigato...

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Gabrielle gently snorted that...

eh so eng ah..

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jared gently snorted that...

Wow. Can't believe you're an engineer. And you're a hot one too.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous MrFroggy gently snorted that...

Help celly, i got a crazy desire to ravage the auntie living across me! It is wrong, so wrong! But i couldn't help but stare and fantasize everytime i run into her wearing the ultra short denim skirt. In my mind, she is being violated over and over again.Help before something awful happens!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger maotai 茅台 gently snorted that...

lohan forehead is a sure sign of intelligence (look at LKY!). your ability to speak better chinese due to a chinese version of IE is just further proof of that massive brainpower.

going on a trip, offerring to sort pple's lives out and blogging just show the multi-tasking capability of your bio-CPU.

don't worry about the spots they are just facial blinking LEDs and flashing lights associated with high end computers LOL

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Uhhh, I now have the desire to ask out (for a date) every girl I know whom it had never previously occured to me to have such feelings for. This means in the space of just 3 days I have asked out the girl who takes care of me at the bank, the girl who cuts my hair, and the hostess at one of my favorite restaurants. My success rate is only 1 for 3, and a fair bit of embarassment is sure to follow in the wake of the 2 failures.

Is this a case of nothing ventured nothing gained? Am I doing the right thing here? Or have I just totally lost the plot and only succeeded in making an ass out of myself? 1 for 3 ain't bad eh'?

Farangutan

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger calm one gently snorted that...

Farangutan: 1/3 not bad at all. if u ask 30 pple, you'll get 10 dates. ask 300 pple, u get 100 dates! wooo!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger bobby gently snorted that...

found your 'fyucking' so darn interesting i actually made u a mention on my blog. now u're gonna be more famous den ever cos u're mentioned on my blog. yes. my average readers of about 5 per day will now follow your site feverishly and eventually forget my site and make me commit blogicide.

now for the problem i have. i always wait at least 15mins for my bus. and sometimes even up to 30mins. its really pissing me off and making my morale damn low. how???

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger AcidFlask gently snorted that...

[plug] I've put your blog on my map of Singapore bloggers. Congrats on being the only South American representative! [/plug]

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger YuZ MaMbO gently snorted that...

Haw Haw... Funny lille post... Yes. i notice tat u got a pretty vast forehead(not tat its a bad thing). Well, u know wat they say bout ppl wif big foreheads... They are wise beyond their years. Now, tat its pimply all over, it shows how much u have been thinkin lately. Coz pimples are caused by thinkin too much. (tatz wat me mum says) So be like me, a complete "Air-Head". Haw Haw. Maybe i should also pin up a picture of the luvalicious Nicole Kidman to motivate me for me exams.

Anyway, hurrah hurrah... U r now officially an "Aunt Agony" to all those souls tat r in dire straits. I look forward to your "silly" consultations on worldly matters.

Btw, izzit ok if i add u as a link in my blog? Its free publicity for u.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Well....I have this problem. I'm pretty egoistic where looks are concerned. Whenever I walk around in public places, I want people(actually the girls) to look at me and go "Wow...that's a damn handsome dude." But right now what everyone does is just ignore me. How do I change my situation to the desired one?

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous rOn gently snorted that...

hihi, i've a lorhan forehead too. probably it's worse than urs cos my fringe doesn't cover much of it. If my hair is wavy and has a mind of its own, what type of fringe best covers lorhan foreheads?

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Ah 9 gently snorted that...

fiona xie also luohan wat...nothing wrong...hehehehe

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger CELLE gently snorted that...

oh yay!! so many problems oredi.. so fun! I shall solve them soon!

gab: what " so eng ah?" I got mention i engineer in this post meh? how come suddenly ebelybody know i engineer?

maotai: i may be his illegitimate daughter har harrr.. jokinggg.. die liao..

kenneth: i noe many HOT engineer babes lee.. dun stererotype so much! ehehhehe but thank u!!

crazy cat: THank you!!! I shall solve it soon...^^..

yuz: THANK UU for wanting to link me!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger J Schnorng gently snorted that...

allo miss. don't be sad, pimples come and pimples go, it's like the waves on the sea, sometimes they rise and sometimes fall, ok?

sorry, still have ai pia jia eh yia in my head.

Regards,
J

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger CELLE gently snorted that...

J! My pimples horrr.. all come togetehr one.. damn clickish.. nvr had so many stars n my forehead b4. like schools of fish..

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger YuZ MaMbO gently snorted that...

Like skools of fish? I recommend tat u post a close up picture of your forehead. A definite "X-Files" for dermatologists. I havent heard of such an unusual attack of the pimpleys. Could the pimples have started to clone themselves?

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger YuZ MaMbO gently snorted that...

Oh yeah... Almost forgot. Thanks for the link.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous The Potty gently snorted that...

Engineer or near engine?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Kenneth: Lots of engineers are hot. I'm totally frikkin' hot too.

Celle: You know you're famous when people are commenting on your blog to plug theirs, heheheheh.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger maotai 茅台 gently snorted that...

"i may be his illegitimate daughter har harrr"

no way, you have a sense of humor.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Gabrielle gently snorted that...

my "eng" means so free... not engineering.. haha...

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Guofeng gently snorted that...

Taking into account your age and his age, if you are his illegitimate daughter, that means.......

Wah lao!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger "s0n|c'C@libr3,, gently snorted that...

Geez. Your post is sure funny. haa i am deeply amused by the way ypu present. I put my link on yrs le. haa my readership very low but that aint the point. Guess its great to get interesting perspective from Aunt Celly Agony. haa. :)

Take care and rock on!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Sandra Ng gently snorted that...

hey babe, nothing a little oxy10 won't cure. u're still hot =P

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger CELLE gently snorted that...

sandra: thanks babe. but like i said, my digicam low resolution haha..


maotai: are u saying he.. er.


guofeng: yeah i noe.. chemical aids do wonders.. but it's not true laaaaaaaaa

sonic calibre: THANK U!

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Acne Medication gently snorted that...

Nunca realmente s� se resolver� en el extremo.Best Wishes, Ira acne treatment that work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home