My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, March 06, 2005

West Sidee...

Like any Saturday nights, many many friends will be asking me :" Party Anywhere babe?" , " Zouk?" ," Where ya goin crazy tonite?", " At Ice cold babe, msg if you heading out.."

Agghhhhhhhhhh... so tempting...

BUt... I have repented...by default.. due to fatigue of physique and monetary condition... heuheue...
Shit, I had to not go to so manyyyyyyyy invitations. I was in track pants and sweating like mad along town anyway. SO ...

So I went with KnockOut to West Coast Park and chill til the break of dawn, telling ghost stories, having sectarial debate which I had to be careful with and Political debate which we had to be hush hush with...We ended up with reallllly lame jokes.

These are Boy's:

What's a one eye dear called? ---------No idea
What's a virgin one eye dear called?-------No fucking idea.
What's a German virgin called? ----------Harvent Fugkerr

Uhhh..... Ok la.. made me giggle.

Awel's was so lame I can't remember..
ONe was like... what's the difference between nose shit and a cup of coffee.. Like WTF??
We completely bo-chupped him.

Mine made all of them want to go home:

What's small, black and punches if touched------ Mike Tyson's mole ...
Why Superman wears an S on his chest?----------Coz XL too big cant see muscle.
What's a small fish with big head?-------ikan bilis with helmet..

Shoosh.. they left after the last one. heuheuheuheue

I met a friend in West Coast Park who was shocked to see me :"Eh? Siao Char Boooo.. wat u doing here? Why u not at Zouk?"
So, this is the kind of perceptions people have of moi.
All about self-concept huh...
I must take note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home