My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wats wrong with me?

I think.. I THINK I may be having PMS..
This is weird coz DC once said that I am the only ger he knows who doesnt have PMS.
Today I am totally annoyed by everything that goes on around me. EVERYTHINGGGG
And that is just by sitting still on my chair in front of the comp (or maybe that's why!)
My milo spilt, my floor hairy, my keyboard dusty, my armpit sticky, my legpit lagi stickier, my printer KNN didnt work! I spent ages trying to figure out.. then when I realised ink is out, I dont have the black refill... @#$$..!!
Then my bloody fyp... so many things to amend and add now. Ive written over 70 pages already, can you just friggin believe???? What a waste of brain cells for something that is simply a formality procedure to freigggginn get a B.Eng Certificate..
Thennnnnnn.. I got hungry at night.. this really annoyed me.. Coz there aint much food around and I'd get fat from eating before sleeping..!!

Anyway.. I did make myself a VERYYY nice sandwich a while ago (for supper.. @#$%%#!) that kinda calmed me down.. FOR AWHILE...
The sandwich's got tomato, boiled egg crushed and mixed with mayo and mustard, plus melted light cheese on multi grain brown bread..... yay!! I wanna call it Sunny Alabama..

God knows why.. dont ask... or I'd get PMS again..

ANd.......... Wat else wat else.. I havent been sleeping well and godamittt it's damn hot!!!!!!!

TMD!!! Singapore get yourself an aircon!!!!!!

ANd......I said hello to two new acnes today.. lovely, just when I thought they were clearing up.. then... aiyahh.. just damn annoyed la.. nitsy bitsy things will annoy me too coz it's MY PREROGATIVE to be moody.. (i.e have PMS)... heuheue..

Good arrr....

Ok laa... actually some nice things happen today..
I introduced Jia Yi to KnockOUT as a keyboardist.. We had a blast during jamming and they seem to like her coz she's good...

Other than that.. everything else SUCKKKSSSSSS...

So this blog is turning into a field for immature gurly rantings?
how lidat? I promise I'll be nicer tomorrow.. *burp*...

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hi.
I've left you a comment before. (about using Tea Tree Oil Spot Cream) It really reduced my pimples in addition of drinking lots and lots of H20.

maybe you are just stressed up with your fyp. that's why the PMSing and pimples.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

Hey hey.. yeah I've read ur comments b4=). I did try using tea tree stuff u know.. but I guess it takes more than a tea tree to cure my diseases.. I drink lots and lots of water Too!!! Then I keep peeing.. which is soo annoying rite? But oh well... I think stress is a major cause...
And Fyp being primary reason...
hiksss...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home