My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, March 04, 2005

Sleeping Log

Today I slept and slept and slept.. and wished I never had to wake up.
After the narrow escape from too many cute guys last night, I got on me bed somehow and I think Jackie was cleaning my face for me as I started to snore.. ehh.. no no..I dont snore ok.

I was so well imbedded into my lalaland that I woke up at two, where I cooked stupid ,full- of-msg indomie for lunch, did laundry, took shower and fell asleep again soon after.
I woke up again at 8 with a hugeeee head ache. Why cant we do away with hangovers?

....... I had a lovely dream during the looooong sleep! In my dream, a cute guy I know was a charming boy who speaks Indon. He was my neighbour in the dormitory and he asked me to be his girl friend. I was going gooey and mushy in his presence. Butterfly flips and all. It was so high school and nostalgic somewhat. We met my parents and my dad was buying us dinner when I woke up cause someone CALLED ME on the bloody phone!!!!!!!!!!!
@$#@$$32...I think it was Awil asking me what brand I want him to smuggle next week. Arghh.. his timing is so bloody impeccable................

Anyway, back to reality, the cute boy is not charming, not funny and he doesnt speak Indon and he will never ask me to go steady ( heuheue.. so juvenile that word.. go steady... iuehh)...

So... back to me wailings..

Not only I dont like clubbing anymore, I also dont like boys that much anymore. Hmm...

Today, I took the English boys for more Singapore cuisine sampling.
They were so impressed with MRT, cause London tubes are infested with rats and weirdoes. They also have spider-web like, long-winding, confusing tunnels that will really get you lost halfway choosing the right line.
They felt that they had to dress up nicely, be well showered and scrubbed to sit on the MRT.

When people asks them :" Aww.. you're all dressed up, where ya goin?"

Mike will go :" Ayee.. just goin on the train mate. MRT, ya know.."

They also have a growing fondness for Asian girls. "They are all so petite and beautiful.. It's lovely..." Tom had said.

Well.. thank you lads..

I was planning for grad trip with Jac just now. Europe will be smashing! We can fly to London to see Violet who will be doing her housemanship at a London Hospital (how cool is that? I love Dr Tang!) and Sandra who will be a contract lawyer til June. We can then go to live with Tom (f.o.c yay!). plus his house in Sussex has a pool. We can also euro-star up to Germany to see Cat and Violet can go Spain to meet her life long crush ALONSO. She can go on and on about F1 race and Alonso. She proclaimed that F1 races are more exciting than men. Give better climaxes and fuss free. Nice.

Oh oh!! before I forget... I was walking across the car park today and I realised something as I browsed at the numberings in front of the parking slots.

The number which makes the best form of ambigram is::::::

Tadaaaaaaaaa............. 69 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Upside down or not, it screams 69! 69! Arhh..
Yes yes.. how ironic is that????..........
It's not hor.. It's quite obvious. bah....
Thank Heavens for 69 by the way. Saves time.

I took time off slacking away and wrote a bit of HR project on discrimination against women and those with the wackier sexual orientation, whom I can only admire.
Interesting!

Shall sign off and get more sleep now.. Its bloody hell almost 4!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home