My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Naught.

Not short for naughty, but short for nothing. (??).
I am so busy these days, my pants are on fire.
Oh.. yah and people are getting more concerned about my horny pimples.
Majority reckoned that I have pimples because I've been horny yet no proper endorphine outlets, BUT Rajoo has decided that they horny pimples because they just keep reproducing!
Heuheuhe.. so smart...
Indeed mann.. my acne creams are fertilizer to them, their growth is exponential.. But I dont givahoot anymore. I dont bloodeyy careeeeeeeee...... maybe I do a lil, but I just have to live and deal with it. Earn money fast so that I can go for skin transplant.

Enough about pimples siahh.. I was Spore Britney Spears and now they call me Spore Britney pimples..

Enough already boyssss...Enoughhh...

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger evi gently snorted that...

maybe you have been too busy or stressed up, thus your body produces more oil and leads to pimples?

i used mentholatum (not too sure of the spelling) for pimples. it comes in a small greenish bottle. the cream itself is slightly greenish as well. i think you can probably find it in watsons.

apply to infected areas before bedtime and leave till morning. one bad thing is that, it makes my hair oily. cos the cream is oily and i'm probably one of the 'active' sleeper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home