My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, March 25, 2005

Gift from the Deal'r

MUAHAHAHA..
Today Aw'l passed me half a bottle of Macallan Scotch Whisky with my orders....
SO cute horr..
Maybe it's a free gift to customers.. collect points kind..
like kris flyers and gold members (hiaks).. y'noe
Damn.. I only can claim half a bottle..

Now, I dunno what to do with it..
I still have half bottle of Sherry.. hmmm

Prem said I should give it to my dear Prof,
so that he'd give me a BIG FAT A
for my FYP which has literally
my sweat, blood and bodily fluids on it!
(I mean phlegms ok! What did you think!???)

But but........ I dont think he'd like half a bottle of scotch..
I should give him dog's toys, dog's tooth paste or a leash,
since his office is filled with pictures of his dogs,
The HUMONGOUS-est one being a picture of the darling bugger at the dentist!!!!!!!
With his nasty hood openned upp BIG BIG..
showing all his yellowing canines ....
Ayee.... everytime I see Prof to discuss about my FYP,
I will start staring into the picture.. and giggle.. .. rude hor..
No wonder I never learn anything from discussions. Damn that dog..

Ok, back to Scotch.. Maybe I should drink it and write my FYP,
better still.. will write with Scottish accent.. aoint it mayyte?

Orr... pour it on my pimples! Some say it works..
But I did some calculations, and I deduce that it's still cheaper to use OXY than whisky..
Like DUHHH..

Shit I am so lame.. you must think I've drunken most of the whisky already right?
No. no.. it's still me..

Prem then suggested me topping up the Scotch whisky with my sherry and sell it off to a PRC.
But I think... lidat then just drink up the whisky, leave abit then top up with tap water before selling watt...
Shit !!so racist!!... Someone fail me for my HRM please..
I am oblivious to the beauty of cultural diversity...
NO NO...
Forgive me.. me din mean it.. *lightning strikes*..
EH... Really din mean it!! From the h'art of my bott'm...
Some PRC guys are cute ok..
like 1% but still got.. But... well.. I am regretful about the English and the accent la..
But they're damnnn smart ok! I used to learn Chinese and copy programming from them.. hehuehueue..
Really smart, dexterous, prodigious ok!
Am I making a stand yet??

Anyway, topping up with water will defeat the whole purpose..
they're not gonna get high and will whack me upside down and ask for refund..
So....
better top it up with something equally lethal.. yet non costing..
Hmm.. there are lots of cars parked outside the hostel..
maybe if can jack open and steal some processed crude oil..
Which lovely vehicle ..
would be using V-power??
.. muahahhaa.. your blood is mine!!

Shit.. really sound like I am fully intoxicated..

Ok.. dunno what to do with the whisky still.. can someone tell me??

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Savez-vous au sujet de ce qu'est toute l'exag�ration ?Candidly, Noelle how to get rid of blackheads on the face

 

Post a Comment

<< Home