My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, March 14, 2005

Facial = Faecal

Now I know what's the true meaning of going for a facial...

It's to look as shit as you can at the end of the facial (think of major small pox breakout allover a white buttock)... and then... a few days later.. you will think you have prettified coz the redness has cooled down, when actually you are just claiming back your original skin condition.

And who says you cant squeeze your pimples? I paid a hefty sum to make someone else do it!!!!
What's worse???..I did NOT get to enjoy squeezing the little worms of sebum out of my pores. I didnt even get to look at the squeezing process coz it was so glaring (bloody closeup lights).. that's like the best part of the pain... see the greenish worm wiggle outtt....

I was so sick and jealous lookin at her 'shiok' face... enjoying and savouring my pimples like they were the most delectable tiramisu .. I could only squirm... hikss..

Argh...not shiok liao.. now face like a monkey's ass and I didnt even get the satisfaction of creating it.

So, I'd suggest to dear you.. do NOT go for facial.. coz.. besides all the above.. they are also sneaky lil bastardy sales people too! They'd talk you into taking up some package.. discount big big.. for today or never.. then they tok tok tok.. and make you late for all your appointments. They make you wanna shut them up by just paying.. if you're smarter like me.. of course you will come up with 1000 excuses la... like.. ehhh... no money now.. realy dun have.. not even 50 bux.. or..I'm migratin to Timbuktu soon.. eh.. cant think now.. really gotta run.. discount? oh i dun nid discounts la..I got mullah.. i'll call ya when I decide.. ok ok? bye byeee.....etc etc....

Phew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home