My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

A comeback

After many many weeks of staying away from motherland Zouk,
Today me and Jac joined the rest of the bunch after midnight.. all because I lost to a scissor paper stone game....
I splattered about half a bottle of Elizabeth Arden foundation and I ended up looking almost as good as I used to. Not a bad effort. At least we could make silly moneybags buy us drinks and I could get some old ah pek at coffee shop to oggle at me with sleepy eyes.
Sham called them stallions. oh welll.. that made me come up with a neat rap:

Uh ya can call yerself a stallion..
with all those yer dang medallions..
but really.. in this batallion..
I wouldnt do ya for a million....

It's a prequel to my rap piece of:

(standing on one's right)...
Uh uh look to your right..
geezess.. you gave me a fright!
someone turn off the light!
Coz damn mtf.. ya aint no sight!

How's it? not too bad for a drunken badger ye?

__________________________________

Before the break of dawn, just when I thought that I was losing my modjo, I watched Juve vs Madrid and witnessed that beautiful goal kick by my lovely man David Trezequet. It was almost orgasmic, Trezequet is the man, and now I am pretty sure I am still every inch a woman. My modjo is still with me.
Now I remember the very reason I started watching footie years back. Raul's eyes, Trezeguet's goatee, Kluivert's ass, Beckham's wife...........

It all started back durin Euro 98 with dad betting. He bet on whichever team I said was gonna lose. He bought a motorbike at the end of Euro 98 with the winnings. If I just keep betting against my gut feeling, I'll be a millionaire.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

my god, you are damn witty.

kakaka

zebby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home