My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Busy Bee

I hate busy days that stretch from morning til dawn without chance of taking rests in between.
Had wine and a bottle of lovely Amarulla(thanks to Violet) before going to O bar last night.
I was wasted. But, given the high level of Endorphine stock-up, other hormonal what-nots, alcohol, sleazy RnB thumping and cute English boys, I still dashed home with Jac my babe, to stagger to my bed and konk out.
I would have been easily classified as frigid and unadventurous. But I think I am just a good girl. Or maybe It's time to rethink my sexual orientation.. hmmm...

Piles & Problems:

Paul Muthu and I got into a proper discussion during lunch yesterday. Apparently we both have problems of stupid loose tendons at the end of our digestion system. Damn those haemorrhoids.
While he needs to stuff em back in each time they hang loose (yikes), I bomb the toilet bowls with rains of red. Yikes too..
I really used to look forward to shitting. They used to be such a pleasurable past time.
Basket..
Anyway, he spoke of the new surgical invention for those patients with piles. His friend went on one and strongly suggested this.
Them doctors use this dildoe like machine that cuts the loose tendons inside the anus and staple them back straight away with biodigestable adhesives. So you just lie on those automated chair which will get your ass upturned facing doc and doc will 'anal-yse' you and then skillfully stuff the magic machine in. Quarter of hour later, you are free of piles but you wont be able to shit for one whole day. All for 400 bucks.. sounds like a bargain.. but sounds like.. ouchhh.. Dammnn...

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Stuffing them in works but only if u do it everyday and only before they get too bad... haemorroids removal no joke man... my dad had it and was warded for some time. oh and another thing... try to include more fibre in ur diet... EAT YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!

PS. Just to scare u a bit more... it's a fact that lack of fibre is one of the contributing factors in colon cancer and other gastro-intestinal nasties...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home