My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Toxic

Clubbing is the best time to put all your friends from all four corners and catch up! It's convenient, you dont have to stick to one the whole night and ice never fails to be broken. And your friends will mingle with your other friends and your other friends..
. Ahh.. the more the merrier.. and all my friends are how cool...

The delegate list was:
Maylin (ex-Oxford classmate) from UBS HK, Ian from Concord and his cousin, Michelle Chua from media and her babes, Cat & Jac of course, Wahoo, NIc and the rest of RH, Fabian from Germany e.t.c, Porridge from France and Violet!, Sandy,Sandra, Her bro and the bunch. It was Violet's belated Bday partay in a way. Viole reminded moi to not step on her new pressie.. 750 bucks killer heels.. Stuart Weitzman's... Ah.. I seee....

Coco was way too puny to fit all of us in. And completely intoxicated me was dragged home before 2.. sigh...

The consumption list was:
2 gls mango margarita
1 gls white house wine
1 gls long island tea (call it tea fo f**gz?)
1 gls tequila pop
many sips from jugs of bourbon coke, vodka coke and vodka lime.
gasps of polluted smokey air.
dosage of spanking

... not just being the usual cheap drunk but It's been a loong day for me, was doing locking and skitter rabbit at hip hop incubation earlier in the evening. To add to that, Cat's cute soci classmate Adrian got us nice Mango margarita at CafeIguana b4 Coco. This Iguana place makes the best margarita at the cheapest price.. Lurvvve it!

Adrian mustve been terrrified by me. Why do I give ppl the impression I've fled from Woodbridge asylum? Oh oh.. we've decided that Ad's the paper bag type of guy except with a big hole cut out of the bag in the middle.. haha..

Anyway, ME Was at ZOuk the night before (????), thanks to Maylin and her surprise phonecall :"Babe.. I am in town!! ZOUK!!!"

Was sooo knackered from whole day of seeing petrochemical engineers..( but I got to bring a printer home!) ...was realllllly konked out.. but decided to hit Zouk anyway, I dragged sarge along and saw Frances there. I must've gone crazy again. Geezerrrr.. Bah...

ANYWAY...
The pics below were taken at Coco.. but were actually taken last year... December 2004. quite a tragic night where I lost my last man. He was so sloshed he was eating grass outside Liquid Room. Quite ironic how he found me at Coco and I lost him at Coco.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Long Island Guide gently snorted that...

Signature

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Long Island Guide gently snorted that...

Hi,

I am looking around many blogs to see how and what to write about. I like what you have here and was wondering if you can help me out. I know that this is not on the subject you are talking about, but any help would be appreciated.

I was thinking of writing about multiple listing long island What do you think? Check the site and let me know.

Best regards,

Lon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home