My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

SHil's Bday at Party World

Today we were supposed to throw Shil a lil Birthday surprise, though it didnt turn out to be such a surprise.
At Paragon, Me and DC hid in a corner when Shil and Sze walked by. We then walked past them hand in hand like a couple with a bandana flagging on top of our heads (supposed to cover the face). Ok, that was DC's lame idea. But anyway, after they saw and yelled at us, we blindfolded Shil and made her listen to our instructions.
5 baby steps to the right, turn 90 degree to left and gallop 10 steps...turned two rounds and 10 more gallops...
After all those tortures, we ended up at Party World. We got it on Video too.

4 hours of singing til hoarse turned out to be quite a ball. Sandy joined us for a while.
Shil has mentioned about wanting KTV session, so that was supposed to be our little surprise.
I spoilt it by blurting (while Shil was blindfolded) :" So funny seeing Shiling blindfolded to KTV, like she just turned 18 and so excited to finally be allowed to try nightlife".. Ta daa.. me and my big mouth..
Shil was like :" Ohh.. we goin KTV ah.."
Die liao..

Anyhow, Happy Birthday darling!!!! Your diamond ring from Keith is makin me all green.....

Earlier in the day, I actually went to Guild house gym. I saw my own poster for the first time, not too bad.. arms look pretty slim hahaha..
I spent a whole hour there. Thanks to the 30-nothing novel. I was reading it while cycling, thus I managed a whole hour, else it'll be friggin boring.

I went swimming afterwards, but 5 laps was all I could manage. My jello legs couldnt paddle anymore. I was so excited to go for sauna when I found out that the bloody automated cubicle did not generate steam. Why did they blast the air-con at the toilet cum showers? Dammnnn freezinn coldd... I ran here there and no sauna.. basket....

I slept a total of 13 hours today. Not bad, finally getting some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home