My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, February 25, 2005

R.I.P

No no.. I am not dead.. but might as well be... I guess.

Today I went to meet Andrew of IPP again, he must've been shocked to find that the quite- nice looking girl has turned into chicken-pox ridden, haggard undergrad within a month.

Ok, they were pimples. But, they were littering my face so much they look like pox marks anyway. With some of them dried up and blackened and some jutting out with yellow eyes. Geeezz... Too graphic arrr?Wanna puke ?( hand a plastic bag)...
Anyway, Andrew recruited me part time (despite the fact that I will terrify clients away).
For now, I just do referrals. I have to humble myself and persuade loaded acquaintances to go for investment seminar in Jakarta. But, at last resort... if noone turns up, I am just gonna get me friends to go down and finish off the free buffet there.
Tell them it's me bday pressie for whole yeeeer..

At lunch, Cat passed me this herbal concoction that's smelly, brownish n liquidy. It's supposed to work magic on me pimples. I am taking her words for it. If she's wrong, ..hmm..well , what could be worse anyway? Skinless face? I wont even mind freckles now.

So I soaked some pieces of cotton wool in the yucky,magic water and plastered my whole face with em, concentrating on cheeks, chin and forehead.. bah.. what else left is there..
Anyway, they've been on my face for past few hours, making me giddy.
I keep rewetting the cotton pieces, in desperation for speedy recovery. Whenever I walked out of my room, I had to bloody cover me face. They've all been staring at me..at their fellow resident who's getting weirder by the day.. (On top of me LOUD monologue readingsin my room). To aid your imagination. Let me simply put it :
"I look like I 've got shit splattered all over my face!"
Brown, in patches and fuckiiiinnn smellyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Cat had better be right... As long as I dont look like shit tomorrow (school restarting), I shall forgive her for the pungency.

Spoke to mom and Wit on phone and had a few laughs. They sounded jolly as always, uummphh...I really missed home, being around them and I missed eating bakmie!!
Wit was so fierce as usual (jutek bo!), I told mom he aint getting the gals if he's so fierce.
He defended himself by saying that many girls like him, itz just that he's too unaffordable.
I snorted that pricing needs to coincide with value of goods mahh...
Put bombastic prices for craps wont do.
Then mom got defensive :
" Dont say that, I raised my lil baby ok!He's sweet, kind, smart and witty!!".
Right-O. ..There I go promoting da lil bugger on my blog. Some decent girl please hook up with him and shut him up.

Just now, I tried printing the readings for HR module today (coz test is on Monday). There are over 100 pages (f**ken hell wher got time to read!), and I have 20 white printing papers and a few scrap papers lying around. SO HOWWW???? ... Squeeze LORR...
I turned down Roy's kind gesture of wanting to pass me papers, coz I wasnt quite the sight he'd wanna see then. I was Missy Shitty face! Shoosh.. now that line's got a new meaning for me.

The printing took bloody ages and now the words are so small I have to bloodey use microscope to read em. Kay lahh.. not fated to study. Gonna konkzz liao... buh byeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home