My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Not a happy me


THis is freaky.. Posted by Hello
These days, I've been losing all my self esteem. I put on weight despite the effort on dieting and my pimples multiply and spread like plague despite my dosages of acne gel and alcohol treatment. I cant even look half as decent as I ever could. Bah...

I shall emphasise on my charisma. Like anyone cares...

No matter how funny Roseanne Barr or Whoopi Goldberg are, people still think stupid Pamela A or bimbotic Paris Hilton are sexier.

Arrrhhh.. Welcome to the real superficial world ma'm..

2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger evi gently snorted that...

it's a girl thing isn't it? i experience that kind of syndrome once a month!

however, u still look great to me. :)

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

HI Evi.. hahha.. well.. i look not too bad in the pic coz that photo was taken a month back when the pimples were not there yet..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home