My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, February 07, 2005

Grotesque Encounter

I was happily making my way to Changi Airport this evening, day dreaming away about the lovely reunion dinner to come. When suddenly, Out of the blue, at the interchange, I had a harmless lil heart attack and a few facial expression changes..They went something like from bored-dreamy-excited-in awe-sad-damn sad--..black faced...

This tall bloke appeared. He was in suit, carrying a huge lap top, donning a smashing hair cut, bouncy walks and last but not least.. one of the most chiselled, most good looking face I've EVER seen ..
He was tanned and when he spoke with his sultry, low octaved voice, he sounded foreign,
I reckoned he maybe an ABC or just some other anglo-chinois -mixed breed heavenly creature.

I then peered into my own reflection on the blurry MRT window. My eyes almost teared.
Looking more like Edna Mode, the costumemaker of the Incredibles, I was definitely NOT prepared to have a close shave with gorgeous lads today. I was in my 5 bux top, with the inner layer inside out, brand tags hanging out and non colour matching bra straps racing with the spaghetti top straps.

Waist down was no better, cheap China jeans with its crotch off to one side, flat slippers and my short stems and huge rear bumpers came into full view. I didnt even have the chance to camouflage them with the ravishing heels I kept in my luggage.

I decided to bury my make up free, bi-spectacled face and disappointments behind last month's Business Week.
I thought, "might as well make myself look like an interesting geek with an eccentric dressing sense"...

I was hoping he might just come over to borrow the magazine or something, which of course he didn't.

I didnt even dare to look him in the eyes. But I did sneak a few peeps.

I swore he was looking at me at some point, but probably, ..and sadly, thinking :
" My gosh... me mates told me about those Spore girls looking mostly ahlians.. this breed is much worse..ouch.. like Edna from Incredibles... only Chinese and a lilllll bit taller.. wad a geek..like some of those weird geeks in Harvard who were closet weeder " ....


Sigh...........I wish myself a happy new year... cheers!.... * stiffled giggles*....

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

If you're a stranger to me, thank you for ur advice,but I really do have a life thank u. And I do tend to melo dramatize my events. But if you are someone close to me.. Heh. then u dunno well enough laa.. I crap a lot of shits one.. drama mama me..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home