My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, February 21, 2005

Dramatic Journey to the Library

As the title suggested, today I finally did materialise my long awaited journey to the library.
I actually got there! But only after long oggling session at FHMs at Co-op and Cat's angry call and sms.

Besides thin, naked ah lians who can't pose without looking like cheap tarts, FHM boasts other contents which caught my attention. They had these before-and-after pictures of places which underwent drastic changes of state after certain events, such as the WTC area, Nagasaki and Rhyolite in Nevada. The pictures were satellite taken and the captions were informative and witty. They also had articles of weird, warped cuisines and eating styles all over the globe. Good mag! Good cover too!

Come to think of it, FHM can easily stand for For Her Magazine.
Bah!!! I love 'reading' FHMs lor.... Why cannot, right? Why can't we women oggle at them babalons? They are beautiful!! We may have them but we also adore babalons of other estates. They are all beautiful. Those on display are meant to be looked at anyway. Go on and indulge. Guilt free.

I am seriously NOT blaming you sleaze balls out there for getting distracted by them from time to time. I know there are moments of relapse. It's purely human nature to succumb to beautiful entities. I had my moments of complete uneasiness too. I do have male friends who cant seem to ever see eye-to-eye with me. This is mainly because his eye level is diagonally down towards the valley. Bloodey Wanker!!!!!!!!!.. Why stare until so obvious! Pai seh la...

If you're getting defensive now. Think again!
Dont bluff!! If you are a lad and reading this, go bury yourself in Sahara if you havent oggled at a nice pair of twin peaks before. Boo! L O S E R!

But puhleaseee.. do this discreetly, dont make her blush. Worse still, don't make her slap you tight on the cheek. Verdict : stick to FHM, PB, Maxim, etc...

Runway models are normally flat yah? All lanky and no boobs. But dont complain, they are meant to show off the clothes, big babalons would be too distracting. That's why the big boobed beauties end up in Playboy or TV. Heh..

Anyway, at the trendy, newly revamped NUS library, I picked up some books on Energy for my FYP and leisure reading (??), but what excited me the most was the book of monologue entitled A Woman Alone ( I was obviously not along the right stretch of book shelves). Completely irrelevant to my engineering studies, I found the little book amusing. I have been reading it to myself. Well, it's a monologue after all. Who knows? I might be able to inspire myself to be a great actress.. this is all part and puzzle of my long term plan of being a conman of course.. or con woman..
Another great find was Lisa Jewell's novel:30-nothing. This is gonna be a good read.
I just realised that I am allowed to borrow a total of 15 books. Though I wont have time to read even one. I should borrow 15 and fill up my already congested and messy room. I could rent the books out at a price or stack the books on the floor, so that I can climb on them and clean my fan.

Anyway, eventhough it's term break now, I have a million things to do. Hence, I shall REFRAIN from blogging and do some work, which includes mid term project on heat exchanger, on HRM (2 papers), FYP, about 4 or 5 tutorials ( I think ), brush up on Don's steps and band "Knock OUt"'s repertoire. I actually just arranged the lyrics alphabetically in the file. Man.. that was so treacherous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home