My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, February 25, 2005

Door Mouse

I refuse to be seen outside my room unless necessary. This will prevail until the day I feel good about myself again, or else ..until the day I am comfortable looking like a potting compost. Dont care if people make insensitive remarks like I am too vain to be seen with pimplar plague.
The 'magic' water didnt seem to work wonders but I'll give it a few days of grace period.
So, I am on magic water treatment again today, 10 or more patches of brown smelly cotton wools all over the face. Unfortunately, I gave a couple the shock of their lives when alighting from the lift after collecting my laundry just now.
If I hadnt run off, they'd probably asked:

" Are you contracting some kind of disgusting, contagious skin disease?"

I would have answered:

" NO no..!! Dont worry, they're just bird droppings that've dried up and wouldnt come off"...

Today's Automation Lecture was... eh.. bo liao.. Prof Lee KS (Kim Seng not Kiasu, though he looks like Mr KS) was showing us a lot of his bo liao 'laughters' slides while the AV guy fixed the greenish projector image on screen, which I interpereted as the PC graphic chip going mouldy. Needs scrubbing la deyy... heuheue..

Ok, this is probably the only equation I'd remember out of all his lectures.

Knowlegde is = power
Money is = time.

Anyone who did secondary school Science would know that :

Power = Work/time.

Now, let's substitute in the aliases. Knowledge replaces power and money replaces time.

Resultant equation : Knowledge = Work/Money.

Now, this is a bit cheemm.. but try to bear with me :
Using the limiting theorem.. knowledge will go to zero as money approaches infinity...

See again : Knowledge -->0 = Work / Money--->infinity.

Eh get it? Anyway, moral of the story is, the less you know, the more you earn.
So, why the hell are we in school again? And this comes out of one of NUS' finest Engineering profs. This is why we are world class Uni dudez....
Coz we apply Maths to real life situations.. (???)...

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

was browsing blogs & I came across yours.

creepy! I understand your analysis on more knowledge less money.

recommend tea tree pimples cream and drown yourself with mineral water. that will most likely help clear the uninvited guests.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

haha.. tryin that tea tree thing... i thinking of importing the whole tree myself.. cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home