My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Dempsey Darth Vaders

I havent gone home for 2 days and I missed my lappie so much coz I have so much to blog.

On Friday I was an unofficial tour guides to Paulus and his babes...
I took them to Clarke Quay where they had their fist encounter with Turkish ice cream seller. That was hillarious. The Turkish bugger kept tricking them when handing the cone or the ice cream with no cone.. or the cone with no ice cream... haha...
They almost sat on the bungee jump but too bad the crew was taking a rest.
We ate satays and then adjourned to Zouk, where my nightlife started again.

Rajoo and Tshen were there.
Rajoo was wearing this Tshirt that said: "I just tore my knee ligament recently.."
The poor sod immediately received a few knee services from me. A few low kicks. Only then I realised the back of the Tshirt said: " but that does not mean you can can kick me.."
Oopss.. Sorry dude.. wasnt reading..

I met Suk and Leon at members. I was fed JD by Suk but I was reasonably fine. We went home after short visit to Velvet to have an early night.
I crashed at Paulus' room at Le Meridien, caught winks for 4 hours and woke up to a sumptuos hotel Bfast before running late for drama class.

On saturday, I met Nat and lil Nathan for second time... the 4 yr old lil darling is KING! we are all his lovely maids. heuhuehue.. Very cheeky lil bugger. Soooo adorable. Following him around whole day with heels was quite treacherous. But it was worth the calluses on my soles.

We had coffee with Hanny and Sha in the afternoon. The ladies had major catch up session with Nat who's been MIA for years. They were ranting about mid life, single women crisis when I blurted out that the only next thing we can look forward to is our menopause. I received a few stares in return. My potty mouthed words werent very amusing obviously.

For dinner, we met up with Steven, out old Concord school mate, had Korean. Nathan was picky with his food as usual. He only likes nuggets, sausages and fries... so angmoh.. hehe..

***
Saturday late nite...

Jac and Cat made me cab down to deserted, ulu yet lovely, private wine drinking place at Dempsey Road.
It was at this Wine Connection, where I made my dempsey formation months back for DC and the gang. After many glasses of fine wine, I was made to do giddy turns on this broom and raced to a chair with another giddy girl. Arrrhh..

Anyway,, the story with Cat and Jac was much worse.. I will show some pictures below... pictures tell thousands of words....

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi, a was searching for information and ideas on buying and selling cat teeshirt
and I came across your blog, and your posting Dempsey Darth Vaders.

I just wanted to say thanks, I really liked reading it, and found some of your content really usefull.

have my own blog at http://cattshirts4u.com and my main website is www.cattshirts4u.com, take a look if you have time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home