My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Paper bag or tape?

Me and Cat are having a serious debate.. regarding the two types of available lads left in the sad world we're slumped in.

1. A cute, gorgeous sex god who's utterly boring or lame. Will need to tape his mouth, but keep the lights on for a change.

2. Very funny and charming, but a looker is a bit too hopeful a description.
Will need a paper bag over the face. Or shut the lights off, but give him a freaking microphone.

Verdict: Cat goes for second option. I go for first la..I am a shallow, superficial sucker.

Ps: Cat is so deep. She wants someone who can keep her stimulated intellectually. (I read the econs book or the encyclopedia for this. So I am cool).

Cat: "Looks will fade through the years. He can look gorgeous and all, but without the personality to compliment it, nah.. beauty will be temporary..."

No doubt such a poot is gonna bore the hell outta her (unless he's a DAMN looker and Irish. Wil keep her happy for quite a while).
Here comes another smashing theory from Miss SmartAss.:

"If both sides are as lame.. Then that's perfect!"

I din get it at first. Wtf is she thinking? Like that lugi and lugi la...(lose-lose situation)
Waiiit...Must look deep..think deep....
It's all about the ultimate balance. yin-yang. black-white. day-night..
Geddit??????? *hiaksss....*

In case you were wondering. The whole debate started when she asked me if I wanna club tommorrow night, as her cute German friend(male obviously) wants to shake booty.

I muttered: "Germans bore my skulls DRY. ..Mmpph.. but beggars cant be choosers"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home