My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I dont like clubbing

Ok.. I have reached a conclusion.. I am too old to club.. bah!
I am sick of clubbing... !Today, came home from Zouk b4 2, previously a tad after 2...
Shakin booty, gettin pizzed, finding excuses to act like an imbecile.. all aint fun anymore...

Q: WHY was it more fun clubbing when I was attached but boyfriend was away?
A : Think of smelling freedom n fresh meats in the air when the jail gates break loose...

Past few clubbing sessions havent been very dancey.. which is weird. Coz my main aim to club has always been to dance and burn thousands of calories. But now, it's all about meetin up with old frens, new friends. basically socializing, mingling, flirting, spreading network..

Question : Why are Clubs now the easiest places to make new acquaintances? Or has it always been that way?

Proof : You see your friend with another group of friends, You go over, shake hands, perform the usual ritual of : " Whats your name? Are U in NUS? Oh which Fac?.." or " Are you local? Really? Are you Chinese?"... , and soon you'll be sharing drinks, playing brainless games, dancing and end of the day, ta daa.. new friends.. ice is broken..
By then, they are even interested in your future : "So, what are you gonna do when you grad? Are you staying here to work?".. Wow... right? kekkee..

Donkey years ago, they would ask for your phone number, then soon after: mobile number, now.. it's more like.. " Are you on friendster? or hi5?" Muahahha.. Ok Ok mobile numbers are still in demand.. but the blokes...have now come up with more tricks up their sleeves..
They would swipe out a sassy digicam, take picture of u and ur friends.. and go :" Can I have your email? I can send these to you..".. before you know it, they're on ur msn, icq, friendster and ur nightmares..

Answer: Alcohol + amiable & approachable characters+ sleazy vibes in the air + the silent, unspoken excuses to flirt in clubs... DO wonders!

I have another discovery: before you actually have a new beau, you will always be a lil bit hung up over the last . And that was one very annoying discovery.

Today I had supper, in my room after Zouk. So.. tomorrow, when I lunch with Ian.. I dont deserve to eat.. I will hv to watch him eat and get filled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home