My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, January 14, 2005

Feudal

Today Marcelly's done a bit of working out (seriously)...
Went to Guild House and spent time on the following :

10 Mins on tread mill
10 mins gym
5 mins on rowing machine
7 mins in swimmin pool
30 MINS SAUNA!!!

Wahhaha... moi still hav portruding belly at the end of the day tho..
Worse still , had a monstrous dinner at Sheares hall after..

Dinner was such a ball!!!.. Shil,Z, DC, Rajoo and Jun were all there..
They were talkin about this Sunday's 'Indon vs Spore' footie ... I laughed at them for buying 20 bux tix coz I got em for 7 before they were sold out.. wahahha...
I am also deciding on where to seat my royal asses.. 2 options:

i. With the Indons: Not a good idea coz they are as rowdy and uncivilised as me. Plus, if enraged, they might end up peeing all over my hair.

ii. With the Sporeans : I might start to lose it halfway thru and star screaming : " TMD! Ah Seng! Ah Mat!! Go back to ur HDBs eat popiah! KNN!!"
And then I'd be dead meat.

So, I have yet to decide. Most probably I'll sit with the Sporeans, for my own safety.
But I better start inculcating " I love Singapore " into my confused brain.

At lecture today (it was on value of investments) I spotted something very smart ( heuheue..)

Me : EH... Whats PW??

Arron : Hmm.. I think Past Worth....

Weihao : Or Present Worth!!

Me : OR PHUTURE Worth!!!

Heuehuheu.. funny anot? bah.. Jac laughed for very long lor..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home