My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, January 29, 2005

The bitter truth about guys. It hurts.

Alritey....

GUYS are like the THE PUBLIC TOILETS:
They are either ENGAGED or FULL Of SHIT!

How apt ight?

One more thing. Guys are not irreplacable.

BELOW is A scene of a bad break up:

Boy: You are just too good for me...really.. I am sorry about everything. I didnt mean to hurt you....

Girl: Heh? ...Aye, Dont worry about me sweetie pie. ..You are easily replacable with my middle finger!!!!! ( while jutting out the miraculous finger).....

*NEAT!!!*

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Dipstick gently snorted that...

Coooool reply! ;)

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! I wonder what prom this topic to come about? Sss...:0

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

This is very interesting site... Kaiser bextra Order valium diazepam legally quickly give up smoking ireland nasty chemical air freshener Bad airway Pilates nashville Will celexa help my anxiety aircraft airfoil tech info and sketches Oral postions sex cheap air flights malaysian airlines mar del

 

Post a Comment

<< Home