My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday Fiesta

Ok.. wont exactly call it a fiesta.. I woke up so early yet again..sigh.. go back to sleeep!!!.. Eventhough Thumper's bass is still thumping down on my ears,I still woke bright and early.. sleepy and dazed...... Another unplanned day ahead.. Shopping? Dinner..
Cat and Jac just came back from Thailand yesterday... uhhh.. missed them so much..they are back to rescue me from depression.. hueheue..
Aight... Today.. gonna watch more Southpark... mostly season 8.. Coz Dc said I better catch up.. heuhue..
Tempted to go to the gym actually.. since it's only a 5 min walk... hmm.. let me laze around more.. then I hit the treadmills and the rowing machine..
But...Tomorrow.. it's ZOuk OUt... weah... heuhue... Better tone up a bit.. Long day tomorroww.. heheh.. CAnt wait.. so many friends form so many different clicks are gonna be there.. will have a whale of time scootering around....
Oh well oh well.. decided to slow down on Prozac NAtion a little.. affecting my sanity a little .. haha... Wurtzel sounds more and more like me.. hmm.. maybe vice versa.. to be courteous and right...
Ok I am audi fer now...
Back to FYP and stoning a bit..

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

This is very interesting site... Travel agencies in ct http://www.prostatecancer6.info/eczemanewdrugs.html Propane heater btu Radar detector evaluations Drug interactions with paxil buy nexium Botox and fmg Internet marketing from home 3 Zyrca skin care products

 

Post a Comment

<< Home